This information applies to:
IQ2200MM Qube series AC units with internal Heater IH40.
These A/C units are installed on very specific outdoor kiosks like the Menta or Ikal.
Important: Some of these units have an optional heater.
The digital controller has many function settings that may or may not be required for your
application. However, the controller has been set at the factory with typical default settings
for immediate system operation. Please review the following default settings.
1. Cooling Start Temperature 80ºF (27ºC)
2. Heating Start Temperature 50ºF (10ºC) (optional)
3. High Temperature Alarm 100ºF (38ºC)
4. Low Temperature Alarm 40ºF (4ºC)
5. Full Speed Temperature 98ºF (37ºC)
6. Alarm Light and Sound “ON” “ON”
7. Default Temperature Unit Fahrenheit
8. User Pin code Setting 1234
9. Filter Maintenance Alarm 0 day-disabled
10. Communication Address 1
To change the controller settings, please follow the sequence below to enter the pin code 1234
into the program modification:
After entering the above sequence, three alternating flashing boxes should be shown on the display face, indicating the code was accepted. If no selection is made within one minute, the system returns to the normal operating mode.
To change the option press (select)
To change a parameter press (+ or -)
To save the setting press select until you see the lights flashing and press (Exit)